인사말

A thrilling contest for the final spot to the 2024 Olympics: Guinea di…

페이지 정보

작성자 Sharyl Baker 작성일 24-09-18 07:50 조회 4 댓글 0

본문

overcame the host representative, Lu Lan.
"At present Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is still striving to carry the Red and White flag. Continue to offer backing and well-wishes so that she can attain

zza Octavia from the archery event.

Sadly, Fajar/Rian and Reza Octavia, who performed first, must leave prematurely. Fajar/Rian were eliminated in the quarter-finals of the men's doubles at the 2024 Olympics after falling 22-24 and 20-22

m. Click here for the streaming link.
Bola.com viewers can follow the Tokyo 2020 Olympic multi-event on terrestrial TV stations INDOSIAR and O Channel. Furthermore, it can also be viewed on the over-the-top (OTT) service VIDIO, both free and paid, with 12 additional channels, as well as Champions TV 1, 2, and 3 operated by IEG (Indonesia Entertainment Group), one of the subsidiaries of Emtek Group. W

linching a 6-5 victory over Gnoriega.
"But fortunately, due to the support from people, the Indonesian community, I performed very comfortably. I did not think about anything, the key is if I could score a 10, I would definitely win. Fortunately, I was able to sho

. All four have international status.
Interestingly, if we follow their ancestry, all four players share Dutch roots. Thus, the contest for the last ticket to the Olympics turns into a showdown between French-inf

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - The Indonesia U-23 national team continues to have hope to make it to the 2024 Paris Olympics even though just experiencing a defeat in the

hina currently holds the third place.
China has earned six gold, four silver, and seven bronze awards. How does the Indonesian contingent stand? The Homeland squad is positioned 28th with two medals, the same as when they en

her best at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
"Because in my first Olympics, the anxiety could not be controlled, but thankfully under Mr. Arsyad Rasyid's management (Chairman of PP Perpani), we participated in many tournaments and often met them (the opponents), so

n

Indonesian men's doubles team Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto greet with Chinese representatives Liang Wei Keng/Wang Chang after the quarterfinal match of the Paris 2024 Olympics. Fajar/Rian fell 22-24 and 20-22 at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena on Thursday (1/

inean players have careers in Europe!
One of the intimidating Guinea U-23 players is Aguibou Camara. He has already accumulated 32 caps with the senior squad of Olympiakos, even though he is currently on loan to a

econd day of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Indonesia has obtained one silver medal and one bronze medal, both in the weightlifting discipline. The silver medal was won by Eko Yuli Irawan, while the bronze was

the Indian pair on Friday (2/8/2024).
"We were a bit delayed yesterday, so we didn't get a opportunity to train on this stage. But Ms. Anis has already participated in the team and individual competitions. This is my first time playing on this new stage, thankfully I got the chance, so I feel

onger compete in the 2024 Olympics.

Indonesia's archers at the 2024 Olympics now solely pin their hopes on Diananda Choirunisa, who is still participating in the women's individual category and als

rve event at the Paris 2024 Olympics.
In the 1/32 elimination round, Anis, as Diananda Choirunisa is affectionately known, triumphed over the Dutch representative, Laura van der Winkel 7-1 at the Invalides Arena on Tuesday (30/7/2024). Advancing to the 1/16 knockout stage, the 27-year-old archery at

Bola.com, If you cherished this write-up and you would like to receive far more facts relating to basketball program growth kindly go to the website. Jakarta - Good news arrives from the archery discipline. Indonesia's athlete, Diananda Choirunisa performed admirably and earned a place in the 1/8 elimination stage for the female indivi

ordinary, enjoyable," Anis explained.
"With many spectators, it's exciting and boosts self-assurance. Tokyo was very empty. Being cheered on by fans, fortunately, feels great. In East Java, we're known as bonek, we have to cheer l

e as a result of being knocked out.

The three Indonesian athletes who participated in the Olympic Games 2024 on Thurs. (1/8/2024) were Fajar Alfian/Muhammad Rian Ardianto and Gregoria Mariska Tunjung from badmin

olimpiade-2_e47a65c.jpgn

Indonesian female archer Rezza Octavia shoots an arrow during the women's team quarterfinal archery match at the Paris 2024 Olympics against China at the Invalides Arena, Paris, on Sunday (28/7/2024). Indonesia fell 1-5 to C

nier in the 32nd elimination round.

075988900_1687019768-20230617IQ_Indonesia_Open_2023_05.JPGNevertheless, when playing in the 16th elimination round, Rezza was forced to accept defeat to South Korean archer Lim Sihyeon, with a decisive 0-6 defeat. This defeat signifies that Rezz

n

Cheer for Gregoria

Gregoria Mariska terminated the barren run of representatives in women's singles in the last four of the Olympics. The last time an Indonesian women's singles player made it t

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.