인사말

Answers about Colonial America

페이지 정보

작성자 Alberta 작성일 24-09-06 02:59 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

A charter colony was one of the three types of colonies that existed in the British Empire during its heyday. The others were proprietary colonies and royal col
Read more

Colonial America

Which group held the power in Colonial America?

Asked by Wiki User

The Continental Congress was the governing body by which the American colonial governments coordinated their resistance to British rule during the first two yea
Read more

American Revolution

+2

How did what jemison termed Indian barbarities and the colonist responses to them shape her life?

Asked by Wiki User

It made her fear the Indians. When she had lived with them for a couple years though she found out that they are pretty civilized and only do those things to th
Read more

Colonial America

An old dictonary I once saw defined a hillbilly as a Michigan dirt farmer can't find it on any website it was a very old book....anyone ever see this?

Asked by Wiki User

My wife was born in 1947 and went to a one-room, k-8, brick schoolhouse in rural West Michigan. She recalls having a Webster's dictionary in her home and at sch
Read more

Colonial America

How did the colonist make their money?

Asked by Wiki User

There are several ways to earn free money online, including: Taking online surveys: Many companies are willing to pay for consumer opinions on their products an
Read more

Relationships

+2

What do men offer women?

Asked by Wiki User

Men can offer a variety of qualities and attributes to women in romantic and interpersonal relationships, extending beyond physical attributes or financial supp
Read more

New York

+2

What was the climate in the New York colony during the 1600 1700?

Asked by Wiki User

The climate in the New York colony during the 1600-1700s was generally similar to what it is today, with cold winters and warm summers. However, Urban Legends there may have
Read more

Colonial America

+2

What are the landforms of colonial Connecticut?

Asked by Wiki User

In broad terms, Connecticut is bisected by the Connecticut River, which has a broad tidal estuary. The river's broad valley is fertile farmland, used notably fo
Read more

Colonial America

+2

What did mid Atlantic colonies specialization in?

Asked by Wiki User

The mid-Atlantic colonies specialized in diverse industries, including agriculture, trade, and manufacturing. They produced a variety of crops such as wheat, co
Read more

Colonial America

+1

Why did settlers choose to live near the fall line?

Asked by Wiki User

Settlers chose to live near the fall line because it marked the point upstream where boats could no longer navigate due to rapids and waterfalls. This made it a
Read more

Colonial America

+2

How does the climate of New Jersey affect your life?

Asked by Wiki User

The climate of New Jersey affects my life by influencing the type of clothing I wear throughout the year and the activities I engage in. I need to be prepared f
Read more

Colonial America

+3

Why did fewer towns develop in the southern colonies compared to the New England colonies?

Asked by Wiki User

Fewer towns developed in the southern colonies compared to the New England colonies because the southern region had large plantations that were spread further a
Read more

Colonial America

What time did the natives wake up?

Asked by Wiki User

they wake up very early in the morning just like we wake up early.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.