인사말

The Prayer for Tahajud, Comprehensive with Zikr and The Virtues Associ…

페이지 정보

작성자 Wendy 작성일 24-09-30 01:07 조회 6 댓글 0

본문

076350100_1700135732-muslim-man-studying-quran_1_.jpgاَللهُمَّ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ قَيِّمُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ مَلِكُ السَّمَوَاتِ واْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ نُوْرُ السَّمَوَاتِ وَاْلاَرْضِ وَمَنْ فِيْهِنَّ. وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ اَنْتَ الْحَقُّ وَوَعْدُكَ الْحَقُّ وَلِقَاءُكَ حَقٌّ وَقَوْلُكَ حَقٌّ وَالْجَنَّةُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّارُ حَقٌّ وَالنَّبِيُّوْنَ حَقٌّ وَمُحَمَّدٌ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ حَقٌّ وَالسَّاعَةُ حَقٌّ. اَللهُمَّ لَكَ اَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ اَمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ اَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ وَاِلَيْكَ حَاكَمْتُ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ مَاقَدَّمْتُ وَمَا اَخَّرْتُ وَمَا اَسْرَرْتُ وَمَا اَعْلَنْتُ وَمَا اَنْتَ اَعْلَمُ بِهِ مِنِّيْ. اَنْتَ الْمُقَدِّمُ وَاَنْتَ الْمُؤَخِّرُ لاَاِلَهَ اِلاَّ اَنْتَ. وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُوَّةَ اِلاَّ بِال

Tahajjud prayer is a prayer carried out in the final third of the night. Then, after performing the tahajjud prayer, we are advised to recite the tahajjud prayer. Reading the tahajjud prayer is thought to be g

Meanwhile, qasar is a form of leniency by shortening prayers that have four rak'ahs to two rak'ahs. So if performing Maghrib and Isha prayers in jamak and qasar, it can be done by performing the Maghrib prayer still with three rak'ahs, and the Isha prayer with only two rak'ahs.

llâh.

Meaning: "O Allah, our Lord, all praise is for You. You are the Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Sovereign of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. All praise is for You, You are the Truth. Your promise is true. The meeting with You is true. Your Word is true. Paradise is true. Hell is true. The Prophets are true. Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true. The Hour (o

am Bukhari:
"Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta khalaqtani, wa ana 'abduka, wa ana ala ahdika wawa'dika mastatha'tu, audzubka min syarrima shana'tu, abu'u laka bini'matika alayya wa abu'u laka bi dzanbi, faghfirli, fa innahu la yaghfir

أُصَلِّيْ فَرْضَ الْعِشَاءِ رَكَعَتَيْنِ مُسْتَقْبِلَ الْقِبْلَةِ مَجْمُوْعًا بِالْمَغْرِبِ جَمْعَ تَأْخِيْرٍ قَصْرَا للهِ تَعَالَى

Anta."

Meaning: "O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant. I abide by Your covenant and Your promise as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge Your blessings upon me and I admit my sin to You, so forgive me. For indeed, no one can forgi

One of the most important things to be able to perform both prayers at Isha time is to know the intention (niat) for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha. Knowing the intention for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha is very important, because intention is what distinguishes one form of worship from another.

072425600_1675753930-man-2612549_1920.jpgn اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

In addition to understanding the intention for jamak takhir Maghrib Isha, we also need to know the procedure for performing jamak takhir Maghrib Isha prayers. Besides being able to be combined (jamak), another form of leniency in worship is qasar. Qasar itself is a form of rukhsah in Islam that allows for shortening prayers with four rak'ahs to two rak'ahs.

O Allah, to You I submit, in You I believe, upon You I rely, to You I turn, for Your sake I dispute, and to You I refer for judgment. In case you loved this short article and you would want to receive more details about Faith-based academic pursuits i implore you to visit our web page. So forgive me for what I have sent before me and what I have left behind, what I have concealed and what I have declared, and what You know about me more than I do. You are the One Who brings forward and You are the One Who delays. There is no god but You. There is no might or power except with A

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.